Tech-Apocaliptica Tech-Apocaliptica

Interesting concept, not seen anything around like this before.. but a bit on the weird side, which isn't always a bad thing =)

Aqua HD Aqua HD

Wow, it's truly one of those films that makes youu think, and I love how it came full circle at the end, kudos to the composer as well for making music that just works so well with the piece, it was all just completely amazing!

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

Love it! =D

The only complaint I have about this is that it was too short, it leaves youu wanting more! I hope youu do make a 3rd episode plus more.. I'd love to see where it can go! So I'll give 9/10 for it, loved the style it was done in, voices and sound in general were awesome, love the non-liner storyline too (Y) Please make a 3rd one, pleeeease?? =3

Magic Pet 4 english Magic Pet 4 english

Good game, like the platform style but I found the game a bit easy, but for kids (which I guess it's mainly designed for) it would be perfect =)

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Awesome game!!

Ok to keep things kinda short this is the best game I've played on this here site.. and I don't care what criticisms others make about the use of cutscenes or how they just wanted to blow people's brains out in the game etc. I felt as though the cutscenes worked very well, giving the game depth and an actual storyline as opposed to just being another shooter game.. yes it had a bit of a movie feel to it but I liked that.. again it adds more depth and realism to the game, making it like none other that I have played. If there was ever a follow up to this game I would personally be overjoyed.. keep up the good work like!!

ArifRocks responds:

Thanks for encouragement! :)