Tech-Apocaliptica Tech-Apocaliptica

Interesting concept, not seen anything around like this before.. but a bit on the weird side, which isn't always a bad thing =)

Aqua HD Aqua HD

Wow, it's truly one of those films that makes youu think, and I love how it came full circle at the end, kudos to the composer as well for making music that just works so well with the piece, it was all just completely amazing!

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

Love it! =D

The only complaint I have about this is that it was too short, it leaves youu wanting more! I hope youu do make a 3rd episode plus more.. I'd love to see where it can go! So I'll give 9/10 for it, loved the style it was done in, voices and sound in general were awesome, love the non-liner storyline too (Y) Please make a 3rd one, pleeeease?? =3

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE!! =O

Haha all I can say is LOL!! xD I watched this flash before playing Gears Of War 2, and last night was up till about 2am playing it with my bf after he'd just got it..

All I could think of at certain points was quotes from this so yeah xD Who the hell is that guy.. and a giant wooooooorm?! (we named him Wormy haha.. don't ask..)

I give this flash a 10 and a 5 for total awesomeness and hilarity!! =]

Ambient Ambient

Simply.. wow

I found this amination really deep and hypnotizing.. it really does make you think a lot. I love this animation also due to it's unique look, I just think it's amazing tbh!! =]

electric eel electric eel

Awesome!!

I really love this animation.. the experimentation is great and I feel as though the music went with the animation, and that the colours and music created a perfect upbeat combo.. I hope to see some more experimentations from you in the future =]

A Short Flash about Clams A Short Flash about Clams

Wow stunning =]

The animation was simply brilliant and very artistic.. especially with the 'elder clam'. The use of music/sound from Black & White 2 - (which I recognised straight away lol) - fitted perfectly with the idea and this is something that is truly unique.. absolutely awesome!! =]

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Brilliant!!

HAHAHAA I haven't laughed so much in AGES!!
Thanks for that I needed cheering up like =]